Online privacy safety tips
- Never share your password with anyone.
- Be cautious about posting and sharing personal information, especially information that could be used to identify you or locate you offline.
- Report anyone that sends you inappropriate communications.
Offline Safety- If you choose to meet another Website user offline or in-person, please remember to use the following safety tips, as you can never be too cautious:
- Trust your instincts.
- Insist on a public meeting place like a café.
- Tell a friend or family member where you are going.
- Take your cell phone along.
- Consider having a friend or family member come with you.
- Contact your friend or family member before and after the meeting or ask your friend or family member to contact you at a predetermined time.
- Don't ask the person you are meeting to pick you up.
- Don't leave personal belongings unattended.