Nike store return policy
The Nike store return policy permits returns for any reason within 30 days of the purchase date. Some restrictions apply (see below for more information). Photo ID is required for all Nike store returns.
Items purchased at a Nike store such as a NIKETOWN, Nike Store, NikeRunning Store, Nike Factory Store, or Nike Clearance Store must be returned to a Nike store.
Simply bring your items, and the original receipt, back to the Nike store within 30 days of the purchase date. You can exchange your merchandise for other available Nike products or receive a refund back to the original payment method.
After 30 days, merchandise can be returned for a refund or exchange if it's in original condition (unworn and unwashed with the original packaging).
If you don't have your receipt, you can return the product as long as it’s in original condition (unworn and unwashed with the original packaging). Manager approval is required. If approved, you will receive store credit in the amount of the product’s current selling price.
If you are unable to return your merchandise to the original location, contact the store to discuss alternative options. In most cases, items purchased at one Nike store can be returned to a different Nike retail store, but exclusions may apply for some items purchased at Nike Factory Stores.
ADDITIONAL NIKE STORE RETURN GUIDELINES
- Swimwear or undergarments: May be returned if the garment is in original condition (unworn and unwashed, with the original product/price tags still attached).
- Nike+ devices: Must be returned with all parts originally included with the device. After 30 days, the device must be unopened with the original seal intact. If you believe your device is defective, please visit a Nike store or contact Nike+ Support for troubleshooting and exchange options.
- Nike+ Kinect Training: Must be returned unopened. If the disc is defective, please contact Xbox Support.
- Apple Devices: Must be returned unopened to receive a refund.
- NIKEiD: Customized products ordered from an in-store kiosk or studio can be returned within 30 days of the shipping date.
Some Nike products have specific guarantees or warranties and the above guidelines do not apply. Please read the label, hang tag, or packing material for specific return information.
Additional restrictions may apply. Nike reserves the right to make adjustments to the in-store return policy.
HOW DO I RETURN PRODUCT IF I HAVE A GIFT RECEIPT OR EXCHANGE RECEIPT?
If your return is approved, you will receive store credit for the original purchase price.
WHAT IF MY PRODUCT HAS A MANUFACTURING OR MATERIAL FLAW?
If there's a problem with your Nike product and you've had it for more than 30 days, visit a Nike store so they can do an inspection. Manager approval is required.
HOW DO I RETURN A NIKE PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED (NON-NIKE) RETAIL STORE
If you purchased from an authorized, non-Nike retail store and wish to return the product, please work with the original retailer. Nike has made arrangements with authorized retailers to accept returns.
If you believe your Nike product has a material or workmanship flaw, and the retail store will not accept the return, please visit Nikeclaims.com to review the corporate return guidelines.
Please note: Purchases made at a Nike store cannot be returned via Nikeclaims.com.
HOW DO I RETURN NIKE PRODUCT PURCHASED ON NIKE.COM?
Please note: Nike stores cannot process a refund to a PayPal account and may offer a gift card or store credit at the manager's discretion.