NIKE STORE RETURN POLICY
Orders placed between November 1 and December 22, 2016 can be returned for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
Some restrictions apply. See below for more information.
Merchandise purchased at a Nike store can be returned for any reason within 30 days of the original purchase.
Some exceptions apply:
- Apple Watch Nike+ and AppleCare+ must be returned within 14 days of purchase with receipt. See Apple Watch Nike+ returns below for more information.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- For Converse store returns, please see the Converse store return policy.
- Some Nike products have specific written guarantees and/or warranties. Please read the label, hang tag or warranty card for specific guidelines and return information.
RETURNS WITH AN ORIGINAL RECEIPT
Merchandise can be returned for a refund or merchandise exchange for any reason within 30 days of original purchase. After 30 days, merchandise must be unworn and unwashed to receive a refund or merchandise exchange. Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment.
RETURNS WITH A GIFT OR RETURN/EXCHANGE RECEIPT
Merchandise can be returned for a merchandise exchange at the original purchase price if returned within 30 days of original purchase. After 30 days, merchandise must be unworn and unwashed to receive an exchange.
RETURNS WITHOUT A RECEIPT
Merchandise originally purchased from a Nike Retail Store can be returned for a merchandise exchange at the current selling price on the day of the return only if the item is unworn and unwashed and with store manager approval.
We reserve the right to require and electronically capture consumer information from a valid state or government ID for all returns/exchanges. We maintain a database of consumer return activity created solely for the purpose of authorizing returns and exchanges. We do not sell the information captured through this process. We also reserve the right to limit returns/exchanges made with or without receipts for any reason.
APPLE WATCH NIKE+ RETURNS
You can return your Apple Watch Nike+ which was purchased at a Nike Store for any reason within 14 days of purchase with your receipt.
To return an Apple Watch Nike+ purchased at a Nike store, please follow these instructions.
STEP 1: UNPAIR YOUR APPLE WATCH NIKE+
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together as you unpair them.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to the My Watch tab and tap your watch at the top of the screen.
- Tap the icon next to the watch that you want to unpair.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch.
- Tap again to confirm. You might need to enter your Apple ID password to disable Activation Lock.
- Please visit https://www.icloud.com/activationlock to confirm your Apple Watch Nike+ is unpaired.
Visit Apple.com for more detailed instructions.
STEP 2: RETURN YOUR DEVICE TO A NIKE STORE
Bring your Apple Watch Nike+, Nike Sport Band, charging cable, and USB power adapter to a Nike store. We will confirm your Apple Watch Nike+ is not paired to an iPhone and process your return for a refund or merchandise exchange.
HOW TO RETURN APPLECARE+
Applecare+ can be returned within 14 days of purchase. Please contact the place of purchase for assistance.
PROBLEMS WITH YOUR APPLE WATCH NIKE+?
Please refer to Apple Watch Support for assistance.