Nike store return policy
Nike stores accept returns for any reason within 30 days of the purchase date (some restrictions apply). After 30 days, only products that are unworn, unwashed and in the original packaging can be returned for a refund or exchange.
To return products purchased at a Nike store, bring your product, receipt and photo ID to the store or any other nearby Nike store location.
Refunds are credited to the original form of payment. If you don't have your receipt, you can exchange the product or receive in-store credit with store manager approval.
If you're unable to visit a Nike store, please contact the store to discuss alternative options.
NIKE STORE RETURN POLICY
- Nike+ devices (Nike+ FuelBand, Nike+ FuelBand SE, Nike+ SportWatch GPS): Return with all parts originally included with the device. After 30 days, the device must be unopened with the original seal intact. If the device is defective, please visit a Nike store or contact Nike+ Support for troubleshooting and exchange options.
- NIKEiD: Customized products ordered from an in-store kiosk or studio can be returned within 30 days of the shipping date.
- Apple devices: Must be returned unopened to receive a refund.
- Swimwear or undergarments: Can be returned if the garment is unworn and unwashed with the original product and price tags still attached.
- Nike+ Kinect Training: Must be returned unopened. Contact Nike+ Support for troubleshooting. If the disc is defective, please contact Xbox Support.
Some Nike products have specific guarantees or warranties, and the above guidelines don't apply. Please read the documentation included with your product for specific return information. Nike reserves the right to make adjustments to the in-store return policy.
Nike stands behind all of its products. If your product has a material or workmanship flaw, please visit the Nike store for a product inspection. Manager approval is required.
If you purchased from an authorized Nike retailer (such as Foot Locker or Dick's Sporting Goods), please first attempt to return your product to the retailer. If you're unable to return to the original retailer for any reason, please visit Nikeclaims.com.
If you have a gift receipt or exchange receipt, you will receive in-store credit for the original purchase price.
All purchases made in store must be returned to the store. However, if you made an online purchase through a Nike store mobile device while visiting the store, you can return the order to the store or by mail. To return the order by mail, please follow the Nike.com returns process.
Purchases made on Nike.com can be returned to Nike stores or by following the Nike.com returns process. Note: Nike stores cannot process refunds to PayPal accounts and may instead offer a gift card or store credit at the manager's discretion.$kba_master_css