Return item purchased from a Nike store
Nike stores will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of the purchase date. Some restrictions apply, so please see below for more information. Photo ID is required for all in-store returns.
HOW DO I RETURN MY NIKE STORE PURCHASE?
Items purchased at a Nike store such as a NIKETOWN, Nike Store, NikeRunning Store, Nike Factory Store, or Nike Clearance Store must be returned to a Nike store.
Bring your merchandise and the original receipt back to the Nike store within 30 days of the purchase date. You can exchange your merchandise for other available Nike products offered or receive a refund back to the original payment method.
If you are unable to return your merchandise to the original location, contact the store to discuss alternative options. In most cases, items purchased at one Nike store can be returned to a different Nike retail store, but exclusions may apply for some items purchased at Nike Factory Stores.
- Swimwear or undergarments may be returned if the garment is in original condition (unworn and unwashed, with the original product/price tags still attached).
- Nike+ devices
(Nike+ FuelBand, Nike+ SportWatch GPS, Nike+ SportBand, Nike+ Basketball/Training Sport Pack accessories):
- Please contact Nike+ Support or visit a Nike store for troubleshooting, setup instructions, or to return a device you think may be defective.
- Nike+ devices can be returned for any reason within 30 days of purchase. The device must be returned with all parts originally included with the device.
- After 30 days, the device must be unopened with the original seal intact.
- Nike+ Kinect Training for Xbox 360 must be returned unopened. If you have questions about the operation of the game once it's opened, please contact Xbox Support.
- Apple Devices (Nike + iPod® Sport Kit, Apple iPod® touch, and Apple iPod® nano) must be returned unopened to receive a refund.
- NIKEiD products purchased from an in-store kiosk can be returned within 30 days of the ship date.
Some Nike products have specific guarantees and/or warranties and the above guidelines do not apply. Please read the label, hang tag, or packing material for specific return information.
Additional restrictions may apply. Nike reserves the right to make adjustments to the in-store return policy.
WHAT IF I HAVE A GIFT OR EXCHANGE RECEIPT?
If your return is approved, you will receive a store credit for the original purchase price.
WHAT IF I PURCHASED THE MERCHANDISE OVER 30 DAYS AGO?
After 30 days, merchandise must be in original condition (unworn and unwashed with the original packaging) to receive a refund or exchange.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE MY ORIGINAL RECEIPT?
You can return Nike merchandise purchased from a Nike store without a receipt as long as it’s in original condition (unworn and unwashed with the original packaging). Manager approval is required. If approved, you will receive a store credit in the amount of the product’s current selling price.
WHAT IF I MADE THE PURCHASE AT AN AUTHORIZED NON-NIKE STORE?
If you purchased your merchandise from an authorized, non-Nike retail store and have questions about returns, please work with the originar retailer. We have made arrangements with our authorized retail accounts to accept returns.
If you believe your Nike product has a material or workmanship flaw and the store does not accept the return, please visit NikeInc.com and review our corporate return guidelines.
WHAT IF I MADE THE PURCHASE ON NIKE.COM?
You can return your Nike.com purchase (including NIKEiD products not purchased at a kiosk) at a Nike store. Bring your packing slip or order number. You can also send your Nike.com merchandise back to Nike.com.