Nike Store Launches - RSVP (New Orleans Factory Store)
On February 14th, the New Orleans Nike Factory store (NFS) is launching the Nike Basketball NOLA Gumbo League Collection. The collection will be released exclusively via the NIKE RSVP process from @nikestore on Twitter at 5pm CST on February 12th.
NIKE RSVP is Nike's process for managing product launches at Nike retail stores using the Twitter platform in order for participants to reserve a spot in line to purchase Nike products. The New Orleans Nike Factory Store will allocate its available inventory (specific shoe/size/style) on a first-received, first-served basis, and will set aside the specific shoe for purchase to successful participants on the official launch day - Friday, February 14. Nike's intent is to make this a fair and fun process for all participants.
Participants receiving a NIKE RSVP confirmation must pick-up and pay for the product at the New Orleans Nike Factory Store on February 14, 2014 from 9am - 5pm CST. No phone orders accepted for this launch. Only participants who have successfully received a NIKE RSVP confirmation will be allowed to stand in line on launch day at the New Orleans NFS.
NIKE RSVP Process for New Orleans Nike Factory Store:
- Follow @nikestore on Twitter.
- Decide on the style and size of shoe you want to reserve.
- Submit your NIKE RSVP request beginning at 5pm CST on Wednesday, 2/12.
- NIKE RSVP registration for all three shoes of the Nike NOLA Gumbo League Collection will begin at the same time.
- Nike will use the World Clock of New Orleans for timekeeping: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fullscreen.html?n=178
- No entries will be accepted prior to 5pm CST (Based on the World Clock time).
- When registration begins, send a Twitter Direct Message (DM) to @nikestore on Twitter containing the product hashtag for your shoe (see below), your first and last name, and your shoe size.
- Participants are only allowed to include one (1) shoe (style & size) per RSVP request. If more than one (1) product hashtag and/or shoe size is included within the same RSVP request, that RSVP request will be void.
- Participants can submit up to one (1) request for each shoe in the collection. Additional requests are void. However, there is a limit of one (1) NIKE RSVP confirmation per person, and additional NIKE RSVP confirmations are void. For example, if one person requests and receives confirmation for both the Kobe 9 Elite Devotion (received first) and the LeBron 11 Gator King (received second), only the first confirmation received (Kobe 9 Elite Devotion in this case) will be honored and the second confirmation (LeBron 11 Gator King in this case) will be void.
- Not all apps with Twitter functionality have DM capabilities. Using Twitter.com on a desktop or the official Twitter app on a mobile device is your best option. If you use a different app for Twitter, test it for DM capabilities before RSVP begins. For more information about sending a DM, see the Twitter Help Center.
- @nikestore will accept participant DMs on a first-received, first-served basis, based on specific shoe (size/style) availability.
- @nikestore will only respond to successful participants via DM confirming their spot in line for the launch (If you do not receive a Nike RSVP confirmation, the specific shoe was no longer available).
- Participants who receive a NIKE RSVP confirmation must go to the New Orleans Nike Factory Store on 2/14, 2014 from 9am - 5pm CST to pick-up and pay for the product. Participants must provide a valid identification matching the name on their NIKE RSVP confirmation to stand in line and purchase the product.
- Reserved shoes must be purchased by 2/14. Confirmations that are not picked up on 2/14 will be forfeited, and the reserved shoe will no longer be available for purchase.
- No phone orders accepted for this launch. Only participants who have successfully received a NIKE RSVP confirmation will be allowed to stand in line on launch day at the New Orleans NFS.
- New Orleans NFS and Nike reserve the right to refuse sale of product to any participants attempting to game or abuse the NIKE RSVP process, or participants who receive more than 1 confirmation DM for the New Orleans NFS event.
- See below for additional NIKE RSVP Terms and Conditions. You agree to the NIKE RSVP Terms and Conditions by participating in this NIKE RSVP event.
- For questions regarding the NIKE RSVP Process for New Orleans Nike Factory Store, please send a DM to @nikestore on Twitter.
SHOE HASHTAGS (AND SAMPLE DM REQUESTS)
|LeBron 11 Gator King
|Kobe 9 Elite Devotion
|KD VI ILLUSION
NIKE RSVP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A successful NIKE RSVP process helps to ensure a better opportunity for you to purchase NIKE launch product.
NIKE reserves the right to block and/or refuse sale to any participant in the NIKE RSVP process that NIKE deems, in its sole discretion, has attempted to cheat or abuse the process, including through use of programs or scripts that allow users to automate their NIKE RSVP DM responses to a NIKE store, or engaged in behavior that NIKE deems as inappropriate. In addition, NIKE reserves the right to block any user from following any of its Twitter accounts, which would prevent the user from participating in the NIKE RSVP process. Factors that would cause NIKE to block users include, but are not limited to, threats, harassment, annoyance, or any other behavior that NIKE deems as inappropriate.
The NIKE RSVP process provides participants an opportunity to stand in the participating NIKE store's line to purchase launch product. Participants receiving confirmed NIKE RSVP DM's must comply with all the post-confirmation steps in order to purchase launch product. While NIKE attempts to fulfill all confirmed NIKE RSVP DM's, NIKE does not guarantee or warrant that every confirmed NIKE RSVP DM launch product order will be fulfilled.
Only those participants who receive confirmed NIKE RSVP DM's are allowed to line up at their participating NIKE store for the launch product. Confirmed recipients must provide a valid ID (State/Passport/Military/School ID) with a first and last name that matches the first and last name contained in the confirmed NIKE RSVP DM.
Confirmed size and/or colorway on the confirmed NIKE RSVP DM cannot be changed.
Quantities of launch product are limited and subject to availability. There is a limit of one launch item per person, per Twitter account, per NIKE RSVP launch. For example, if you received two confirmed NIKE RSVP DM's for the same launch, only one will be honored.
Confirmed NIKE RSVP DM's cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise provided to anyone else. Confirmed NIKE RSVP DMs have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash or for credit towards any purchase.
The NIKE RSVP process is subject to change at any time, in NIKE's sole discretion.
NIKE has the right, in its sole discretion, at any time to cancel, modify or suspend an in-process NIKE RSVP launch for any reason, including, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other reason which in the sole opinion of NIKE affects the security, fairness, integrity, administration, or proper function of the NIKE RSVP process. NIKE is not responsible for late, lost incomplete, misdirected, garbled, damaged, delayed or undelivered DM's or for any other communication or delivery errors in connection with the NIKE RSVP process.
The NIKE RSVP process is provided "AS IS", without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, NIKE disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. NIKE cannot guarantee, and does not promise, any specific results from participation in the NIKE RSVP process. NIKE does not represent or warrant that the NIKE RSVP process will be uninterrupted or error-free.