At Nike, we stand behind all of our products for both our retail accounts and consumers.
We have made arrangements with our authorized retail accounts to accept returns for products with MATERIAL or WORKMANSHIP flaws. In the event that you have a Nike product with a material or workmanship flaw, for fastest service, we advise you to first check with the place of purchase for their assistance. Retailers do have their own particular return policies however. If you are not able to return an item to the original place of purchase, you still may be able to receive service for the item directly through Nike.
For items returned to Nike, your product will be processed within 5-7 business days from the time we receive the package at the Nike RLC.
Some Nike products have specific written guarantees and/or warranties. Nike product guarantees and warranties require a dated receipt and original warranty cards to process the claim. Receipt must include valid date, name of store, name or style number of product and purchase price. Please read the label, hang tag or warranty card for specific guidelines and return information.
Guidelines for items returned to Nike:
- Any product returned must have been purchased from an authorized Nike dealer.
- No refunds. All refunds must be obtained through the original place of purchase only.
- No exchanges due to size, fit, or style selection problems.
- For Nike.com purchase returns, click here and select Returns.
- Products purchased at any Nike owned store (examples: Nike Stores, Nike Factory Store, Nike Running etc.) must be returned or exchanged through a Nike Retail Store location. For a Nike Store in your area, go to our Store Locator page, enter your ZIP code and refine your search, select “Official Nike Store”.
- Nike employees and family members are not eligible for this return process.
- No Counterfeit Products.